Pillow Detensor for Sedentary Life Style, Including Wheel Chair
A therapeutic anti-decubitus pillow for improving microcirculation of blood circulation in the pelvic organs, eliminating pain in the coccyx-sacral and lumbar spine and normalizing the tone of the gluteal muscles in a sitting position. Recommended for:
- Prevention and treatment of people with disabilities (wheelchairs).
- Prevention and treatment of other diseases of the spine and small pelvis.
- Improvement of microcirculation of blood circulation in the pelvic organs and removal of various loads on the coccyx-sacral and lumbar spine.
- Improving the work of the genitourinary system and endurance for occupations associated with prolonged sitting (drivers, office workers, workers of cool centers and dispatchers, etc.)
The pillow has passed toxicity tests. The materials used in the manufacture of products are hypoallergenic.
This pillow is a rare occasion when the recommendations of specialists from different fields of health are the same. The Detensor seat cushion is recommended by podiatrists, chiropractors and proctologists. It is especially important to use this product for people in a wheelchair, since, among other things, the Detensor has an anti-decubitus effect.
The Detensor therapeutic seat cushion is indispensable for a wheelchair (has an anti-decubitus effect), for occupations associated with prolonged sitting (drivers, office workers, employees of cool centers, dispatchers, etc.),
The cushion is specially shaped to gently support the hips and buttocks, which allows for normal blood circulation in the legs. Recommended for the prevention of the development of various diseases, incl. chronic (osteochondrosis) of the coccyx-sacral and lumbar spine. It is difficult to overestimate the effect of this pillow for people with disabilities. When changing from a wheelchair to a work or home chair and vice versa, you just need to shift the pillow from one seat to another.
– Prevention of lumbar scoliosis, radiculitis, osteochondrosis, protrusion and intervertebral hernias during prolonged “sedentary” work, driving a car.
– In a wheelchair (relieves the spine, smoothes the unevenness of the road for the back).
– The design of the pillow is specially shaped to gently support your thighs and buttocks.
– Made of environmentally friendly polyurethane foam, hypoallergenic, elastic and durable, free from harsh chemicals.
– Retains its properties for 7-10 years.
– The pillow can be used throughout the working day, has no contraindications to use.
– Easily installed on the seat of a chair, armchair (worker and disabled person) or car seat.
– The pillow does not require special care, the cover (with a zipper) can be removed and washed.
– Reduces static stress on the muscles of the pelvis and back.
– Has a clear anti-decubitus effect.
– It is applied throughout the day.
– Has no contraindications.