Neck Stretching and Cervical Easing Pillow Detensor for Support and Pain Relief
The Functional Cervical Support helps relieve muscular tension in the cervical region and is effective in treating patients suffering from cervical headaches. The Cervical support provides gentle stretches which contribute to the traction along the entire spinal column. The FCS can be used and bought as a stand-alone product or as a part of Detensor Traction System. Sleeping cervical stretch and neck support pillow is very compact, but a useful device which is able to help a person improve the spine health in the cervical area.
Indications for use cervical neck traction device Detensor neck pillow:
- Detensor neck pillow using in complex treatment on a therapeutic mat Detensor or separately
- Cervical pillow for neck pain relief help to eliminate the pain in the neck area, discomfort, tension with the natural cervical traction
- Intervertebral hernia in the cervical spine also could be treated with the simple cervical traction on Detensor neck stretcher
- Degenerative-dystrophic diseases of the spine, osteochondrosis
- Haphazard headache, migraine should go away after you’ll sleep on the neck pillow Detensor cervical neck traction device
- You may feel the full recovery after a long stay in a forced position, physical overstrain, hypothermia
- Contraindications: acute injuries and diseases of the spine; in the period after spinal surgery, use only after the recommendation of your physician.
- Additional information
- Manual (How to Use)
Neck and Shoulder Relaxing Pillow, Cervical Traction Stretching Device.
Relief neck pain naturally with Detensor cervical traction device. This neck stretcher is a simple and effective physical solutions to sooth away stiff neck, helps in restoring proper cervical curvature with cervical traction therapy. Based on the anatomical features of our neck, it is known that in the supine position, the cervical vertebrae simply need support and traction. During the day, it is the cervical vertebrae has experience the greatest stress and compression. Therefore, it is very important that during sleep and rest this part of the spine is as relaxed and stretching as possible, and that you feel comfortable. And this is exactly what the Detensor neck stretcher pillow will help you with.
Cervical pillow for neck pain provides the passive unloading of the cervical spine (functional cervical stretcher pillow) with the Detensor cervical traction neck pillow. It is intended to prevent and to treat of pain in the cervical spine, scoliosis, osteochondrosis and headaches of various causes. The Cervical Traction Device and Neck Stretcher in a short time will help eliminate unpleasant pain in the cervical spine, reduce excessive fatigue in the head and neck area.
- Detensor Cervical Traction Device and Neck Stretcher material – 100% foamed polyurethane foam (high density)
- Pillowcase / cover made of two-layer, breathable elastic material for optimal moisture management at the neck stretching while you sleep (85% cotton, 15% polyester)
- Cervical pillow for neck pain relief dimensions are 15.75 x 6.3 x 2.75 inches.
Detensor Cervical Neck Traction Pillow is a functional cervical stretcher pillow designed to provide a gentle traction force and support for the neck. The passive unloading of the neck and upper back muscle groups helps to relieve neck pain and related headaches. The design of the pillow allows for complete comfort involving neck, shoulder, and back. The pillow can be used while sitting, standing, or lying down. The full weight of the head, neck, and shoulders is supported by the pillow. The advantage of using a cervical traction device is that it is easy to use and can be done in a matter of minutes per day.
A cervical traction pillow Detensor can help with injuries to the neck region, such as arthritis, shoulder bursitis, and neck tension. It can also help with healing from cervical misalignment. A cervical stretch pillow can also be used as a bed pillow to support the head and neck. Individuals with neck support needs can benefit from using this useful device to help improve spine health and relieve upper back pain. The orthopedic cervical support pillow is designed to help support the cervical region while allowing a person to lie in any position.
The pillow’s shape enables lifting of the neck portion of the spine. It is also a travel pillow that can be used while traveling. Many memory foam pillows have a supportive arch, but the back of the pillow has less support. The unit can be adjusted to provide a mild traction effect, and the instructions include a gentle mode for sleeping. The natural curvature of the cervical spinal curve can be maintained while using the pillow. The pillow can be flipped over to provide more or less support, depending on the needs of the person using it, and it can be washed.
The effect of cervical pillows on chronic neck pain The Borg Pain Scale (VAS) was used as one pain outcome measure. Study selection Only high-quality studies were eligible for inclusion. Patients were asked to keep a daily pain diary. Only one study used visual analogue scales as an outcome measure, the Borg pain scale. The authors conclusions There is insufficient evidence to support the efficacy of cervical traction pillows for neck pain.
A cervical traction and relaxing pillow semi-roll are a type of pillow that is designed to provide support and relief for the neck and upper back. It is typically made of memory foam or another soft material, and it has a semi-circular shape that helps to cradle the head and neck. The pillow can be used while sitting or lying down, and it can help to improve posture, reduce neck pain, and promote relaxation.
To use a cervical traction and relax pillow semi-roll, simply place it behind your neck and head while you are sitting or lying down. The pillow should support your neck and head in a comfortable position. You may need to adjust the pillow until you find a position that is comfortable for you.
If you are experiencing neck pain, you may want to try using the pillow for 20-30 minutes at a time, several times per day. The pillow can also be used to promote relaxation and improve sleep quality.
Cervical traction and relax pillow semi-rolls are available for purchase online and in many retail stores. When choosing a pillow, it is important to select one that is the right size and shape for your neck and head. You should also make sure that the pillow is made of a material that is comfortable for you.
Here are some of the benefits of using a cervical traction Detensor semi-roll pillow:
- Provides support and relief for the neck and upper back.
- Improves posture.
- Reduces neck pain.
- Promotes relaxation.
- Can be used while sleeping.
Here are some of the reasons to choose Detensor neck traction pillow:
- Size: This is the right size for your neck and head.
- Shape: The Detensor pillow has a semi-circular shape with traction ribs.
- Material: This pillow is made of a material that is comfortable for you.
- Price: Cervical traction and relax pillow has a very affordable price.
- Reviews: Read reviews on many websites and publications.
Cervical Traction and Neck Relaxing Pillow Detensor helps to restore the normal physiological curvature of the cervical spine, relieves tension and strain, relieves the spasms of the neck muscles, and relaxes the neck. The Detensor sleeping pillow helps to improve blood circulation in the neck and shoulder area, providing a deeper and more restful sleep.
|Dimensions||16 × 8 × 4 in|
Cervical traction, or neck traction, can help with general neck pain relief and other specific neck pains like a pinched nerve in the cervical area.