Detensor Cervical Traction Neck Support Pillow, Semi-Roll
Recommendations for use of the Orthopedic cervical semi-roller “DETENSOR”:
- For unloading the cervical spine – 0.5-1 hour during the day. The roller is placed under the cervical spine while lying on your back or on your side; for night sleep;
- Rehabilitation and rehabilitation treatment;
- In dentistry: in case of violation of the synchronous movement of the discs and heads of the lower jaw, for the treatment of pathologies of diseases of the temporomandibular joints (TMJ), before operations on the jaw joints, prosthetics and implantation;
- Contraindications: acute injuries and diseases of the spine; in the period after spinal surgery, use only after the recommendation of your physician.
Based on the anatomical features of our spine, it is known that in the supine position, the cervical vertebrae simply need support. During the day, it is the cervical vertebrae that experience the greatest stress. Therefore, it is very important that during sleep and rest this part of the spine is as relaxed as possible, and that you feel comfortable and comfortable. And this is exactly what the “Detensor” neck roller will help you with.
Orthopedic roller (orthosis) for passive unloading of the cervical spine (functional cervical semi-roller) with the “Detensor” system is intended for the prevention and treatment of diseases of the cervical spine, scoliosis, osteochondrosis and headaches of various causes.
The roller in a short time will help eliminate unpleasant pain in the cervical spine, reduce excessive fatigue in the head and neck area.
- Detensor cervical semi-roller roller material – 100% foamed polyurethane foam (high density)
- Pillowcase / cover made of two-layer, breathable elastic material for optimal moisture management (85% cotton, 15% polyester)
- Size 15.75 x 6.3 x 2.75 inches.
Indications for use:
- In complex treatment on a therapeutic mat “Detensor”
- Pain, discomfort, tension in the cervical spine
- Intervertebral hernia in the cervical spine
- Degenerative-dystrophic diseases of the spine, osteochondrosis
- Haphazard headache, migraine
- Full recovery after a long stay in a forced position, physical overstrain, hypothermia