Lower Back Pain Relief Traction Device for Non-Invasive Spine Decompression LumbaRest
- Lumbarest lumbar traction therapy provides a non-invasive lower back pain relief
- Gentle spinal traction with 86% back pain relief success rate with no negative side effects
- Back traction therapy with Lumbarest utilizes only gravity for lower back pain relief
- Whether you have a pinched nerve, sciatica, herniated discs, bulging discs, spinal stenosis, or leg weakness Lumbarest therapy mat may help you
- Lumbarest spinal decompression therapy can help you find lasting relief without the addictive drugs and risky surgery
- Additional information
Lumbar Traction/Spinal Decompression Lower Back Pain Relief Therapy Mat Lumbarest.
Buy Back Decompression Mat Lumbarest with Confidence – Satisfaction Guaranteed. We’ll Provide Full Refund for Undamaged Returns, No Questions Asking.
The spinal cord is a complex organization of nerve cells responsible for movement and sensation. The spinal cord consists of bundles of nerve axons forming pathways that carry incoming and outgoing messages between the brain and the rest of the body. The most common spinal diseases are Sciatica, Lumbago, Degenerative disc disease, Herniated disc, Spinal stenosis, Spondylosis and some more.
Non-surgical spinal decompression (also referred to as vertebral axial decompression) traction devices are used as traction therapy for lower back pain relief. This is done by creating negative pressure on the spine so that the vertebrae are elongated, and pressure is removed from the nerve roots. The mechanism of action of this technology is based on the fact that herniated and degenerated disks cause pain by applying pressure to the spinal nerves.
There are many of non-surgical spinal decompression traction devices available on the market. But most of them are an expensive high-tech form of mechanical traction that provides relief in some cases of low back pain, but it is widely promoted by manufacturers to correct degenerated and herniated discs without surgery. Opposite to other, Lumbarest based on the natural therapy.
The primary idea for Lumbarest is based on a 1983 patent (inventor Peter Forster). This idea – a molded elastic mattress is formed with a plurality of laterally directed ribs for coming into contact with a human body. The ribs are tilted with respect to the longitudinal axis to relieve pressure on the dorsal spine.
Under the force of gravity, equal to the weight of a person, the ribs deflect. Since they are in contact with the patient’s body, they pull it out with a force proportional to the weight. Experience has shown that this force is 15% to 20% of the load. Later we decided to add infrared heating to relax the spinal muscles and as result to shorten the time of procedure. We installed the 12V IR element, which is safe and powerful enough.
In the phase of acute lower back pain, for example, with an acute “lumbago” or in the first week start of procedures:
- The duration of the back traction procedure is 40-45 minutes per session. In case of severe pain you can do it twice a day.
- In general, the mode of the spinal decompression procedures is determined by the patient’s condition or the recommendations of the attending physician.
- Carrying out the Lumbarest procedure in the evening is the most effective, since during a night’s sleep, the load on the spine is minimal, the effect of the procedure lasts until the morning.
In the early days of the procedure, some patients may experience discomfort and slight pain. After several procedures, all possible pain and discomfort disappear. If the technique of use is observed, the tensile forces are from 15% to 20% of the patient weight. The traction works continuously as long as the spine position is maintained.
During the procedure, you must wear lightweight, elastic clothing (for example, a sports tracksuit). If you have the opportunity to carry out the procedure in underwear. In this case, the maximum achievable force of extension and extension of the rib system of the product is ensured.
|Dimensions||24 × 21 × 18 in|