Lower Back Traction at Home Device for Non-Invasive low Spine Decompression LumbaRest
- Lumbarest low back pain traction device at home provides a non-invasive spinal decompression and lower back pain relief
- Gentle lumbar spinal traction at home with 86% back pain relief treatment success rate with no negative side effects
- Home back traction therapy device Lumbarest mat for lumbar pain relief utilizes only gravity for the back decompression
- Whether you have a pinched nerve, sciatica, herniated discs, bulging discs, spinal stenosis, or leg weakness Lumbarest therapy mat may help you
- Lumbarest spinal decompression therapy can help you find lasting relief without the addictive drugs and risky surgery
- Additional information
Low Back Pain Traction Device | Home Back Traction Mat Lumbarest.
Buy Lower Back Decompression at Home Device Lumbarest with Confidence – Satisfaction Guaranteed. We’ll Provide Full Refund for Undamaged Returns, No Questions Asking.
The spinal cord is a complex organization of nerve cells responsible for movement and sensation. The spinal cord consists of bundles of nerve axons forming pathways that carry incoming and outgoing messages between the brain and the rest of the body. The most common spinal diseases are Sciatica, Lumbago, Degenerative disc disease, Herniated disc, Spinal stenosis, Spondylosis and some more.
Non-surgical spinal decompression (also referred to as vertebral axial decompression) traction devices are used as traction therapy for lower back pain relief. This is done by creating negative pressure on the spine so that the vertebrae are elongated, and pressure is removed from the nerve roots. The mechanism of action of this technology is based on the fact that herniated and degenerated disks cause pain by applying pressure to the spinal nerves. Lower back traction at home device Lumbarest is the most effective and gentle products in this area. For the over 35 years of studies there are no negative side effects were detected.
There are many of lower back traction devices for lower back pain relief home use available on the market. But most of them are an expensive high-tech form of mechanical traction that provides relief in some cases of low back pain, but it is widely promoted by manufacturers to correct degenerated and herniated discs without surgery. Opposite to other, Lumbarest based on the natural therapy.
The primary idea for Lumbarest is based on a 1983 patent (inventor Peter Forster). This idea is the lower back traction elastic mat with a laterally directed ribs for coming into contact with a human body. The ribs are tilted with respect to the longitudinal axis to relieve pressure on the dorsal spine.
Under the force of gravity, equal to the weight of a person, the ribs deflect. Since they are in contact with the patient’s body, they pull it out with a force proportional to the weight. Experience has shown that this force is 15% to 20% of the load. The cause of compression and disruption of the normal functioning of the spine, gravity becomes the engine that provides gentle but effective decompression. This method of traction of the lower back and spine at home gives real results in the treatment of the lower back and the entire spine without a single case of negative side effects. And at the same time, the effectiveness of Lumbarest lower back pain relief traction therapy proven by clinical trials exceeds 86%.
Later we decided to add infrared heating to relax the spinal muscles and as result to shorten the time of procedure. We installed the 12V IR element, which is safe and powerful enough.
In the phase of acute lower back pain, for example, with an acute “lumbago” or in the first week start of procedures:
- The duration of the lower back traction procedure is 40-45 minutes per session. In case of severe pain, you can do it twice a day.
- In general, the mode of the spinal decompression procedures is determined by the patient’s condition or the recommendations of the attending physician.
- Carrying out the Lumbarest procedure in the evening is the most effective, since during a night’s sleep, the load on the spine is minimal, the effect of the procedure lasts until the morning.
In the early days of the procedure, some patients may experience discomfort and slight pain. After several procedures, all possible pain and discomfort disappear. If the technique of use is observed, the tensile forces are from 15% to 20% of the patient weight. The traction works continuously as long as the spine position is maintained.
During the lower back traction procedure, you must wear lightweight, elastic clothing (for example, a sports tracksuit). If you have the opportunity to carry out the procedure in underwear. In this case, the maximum achievable force of extension and extension of the rib system of the product is ensured.
|Dimensions||24 × 21 × 18 in|