Why Lower Back Pain Relief Store recommends to you LUMBAREST back traction device?
The Lumbarest spinal traction device mat really is the best lower back pain relief therapeutic product, it is the most effective in the nature of spinal traction force and don’t apply any external sources. It is utilized for the intense treatment of the spine, both in the medical offices treatment and/or in the convenience of your home. The Lumbarest traction power generated by the back stretching device / therapeutic mat may range from 18 percent to 22 percent of the body's weight, and depend from the patient's weight.
When the patient lies down on the Lumbarest mat, his spine assumes the most comfortable natural position. And the traction force is directed strictly in the directions that are necessary to relax the paravertebral tissues and muscles and increase the intervertebral gaps. Thus, gravity from the enemy of your spine turns into its healer, it is not in vain that they say that poison can become a medicine if it is applied correctly.
- Comparison of Lumbarest Back Stretching with Other Back Traction Devices
- A chiropractic back stretching devices, like traction table relieves strain on spinal discs by stretching and moving the spinal muscles and discs apart to create more space. Aims include reducing or eliminating the discomfort often linked with back issues, sciatica, joint pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, and other conditions. It aids in the relief of pressure caused by herniated discs, bulging discs, and other spinal ailments.
But it’s not always possible to visit a medical office when your back hurts. And it is even more important to provide prevention and prevent pain in the back, lower back, neck or pelvis. Then visit our Lower Back Pain Relief Store: Spine Traction Devices, Best Lumbar Relief Back Stretcher Items, Including Vitamins, Minerals and Supplements. Secure purchase procedure, fast economic delivery and satisfaction guarantee.
- Lumbar pain relief back traction device Lumbarest allows each patient to find the most comfortable position for their spine while avoiding direct pressure being applied to the spine. This mobilizes the spinal column while also creating a platform for stretching the muscles and ligaments in the back and neck. The use of acupuncture in combination with the back pain traction treatments may assist in enhancing the body’s balance, mobility, and strength by increasing blood flow to the portions of the body that are inflamed and in pain and helping the body to recover from injury.
- Even though the back traction device is intended to relieve stress, tension, and discomfort in your spine, at the beginning some patients may feel unusual sensations and even some pain, as the spine and surrounding tissues are being restructured. But these sensations will pass after 1-3 sessions of therapy. In most cases, patients have the finest outcomes when they finish their treatment schedule, experiencing long-lasting comfort due to their continuing treatment. Lower back pain relief traction therapy device Lumbarest may also help expedite healing by reducing the amount of time spent away from everyday life and regular activities. Spine stretching therapy with Lumbarest mat may assist in the good reaction to conventional forms of treatment by combining with other modalities to deliver the greatest amount of relief and response possible.
In the Lumbarest.com lower back pain relief store you also could find other products for spinal health, including devices? vitamins, minerals and supplements.
Advantages of Lumbarest Back Traction Therapy Device Mat
- An increase in intervertebral spaces in the backbone, the release of pinched nerves, and straightening of the spinal column may benefit chiropractic care for lower back pain relief. This is opposed to thermotherapy which involves heating the skin resulting to VD or vasodilation distracting blood from the soft tissue underneath and poor circulation of the muscles decreasing metabolism.
- Back traction devices reduced muscle and ligament tension, as well as decreased pressure on nerve terminals, as a result of the expansion of intervertebral gaps.
- It becomes possible to restore the anatomical structure to its original position once the vertebrae have been displaced and the discs have prolapsed what is the common cause of back and sometime pelvic pain..
- When the intervertebral gaps are expanded after the traction therapy, compression of nerve terminals is reduced or eliminated, and local blood circulation is improved due to the increased space available.
- Because overstretching of the backbone is not feasible with the Lumbarest back traction device mat, the options for its use are almost limitless.
- Lumbarest therapy device period of usage is also not restricted in any way. When the intervertebral discs are unloaded over an extended period, the fluid circulation in these tissues is enhanced.
- Aside from improving the pumping mechanism and fluid circulation in the vertebrae disc tissues, natural rotational motions in conjunction with long-term traction force have also been shown to promote spinal health and rejuvenation. Unlike heat therapy on treating lower back pain, Lumbarest traction therapy ensures the speedy healing. Heat therapy even slows the healing process of the swelling ending up to worsen.
- Back traction for the lumbar pain relief start to work fast. It takes around 20 minutes of spinal traction therapy before the pressure in the intervertebral discs starts to diminish; it takes another 30-45 minutes of traction before the pressure in the discs continues to drop and may return to normalcy.
|More about Back Traction Device from Lower Back Pain Relief Store Lumbarest.com.
Back traction may be beneficial for various back conditions, including lower back pain relief and lumbago treatment. Low back pain can have different causes: lumbago, scoliotic spine, femur or thighbone fractures, radiculopathy, sciatica (including pinched nerves), foraminal stenosis (including foraminal stenosis), and nonspecific low back pain.
According to current research and clinical studies, the Lumbarest back traction device mat is useful for more than 86 percent of people suffering from lower back pain, whether or not they have sciatica, according to the manufacturer. It is possible to benefit from using the lumbar stretching Lumbarest therapy mat device to assist in separating the gaps between the vertebrae, the bones that make up the spine. The minor separation of these bones may relieve pressure on pinched nerves (such as the sciatic nerve), resulting in a reduction in discomfort and an improvement in movement.
Non-surgical spinal decompression with the Lumbarest therapeutic back traction device mat is a kind of back pain therapy that may be effective in treating lower back pain without the surgery or painkillers. To work, back decompression treatment must be performed in a non-motorized manner and without the use of extra weight. The only force applied is gravity, and the Lumbarest spine traction mat design ensures that the spinal cord is in a safe, comfortable position. By producing negative pressure in the vertebral disc, this back traction method relieves pressure on the spinal disks, which are gel-like cushions between the spine’s bones. This operation is used to relieve pressure on the vertebrae column. Because of this, bulging or ruptured disks may be able to retract, relieving pressure on nerves and other structures in the spine. This, in turn, aids in the circulation of water, oxygen, and nutrient-rich fluids into the disks, allowing them to recover and, as a result, ease not only lower back pain but also encourage healing.
Various medications may be used to relieve pain. More than 2 million people in the United States are currently addicted to narcotic painkillers, including routinely prescribed medications such as morphine, oxycodone (Percocet), codeine, and hydrocodone, among others (Vicodin). After exhausting all other potentially successful treatment options, back surgery should only be considered a last resort. This is due to the significant risk of complications associated with back surgery and the existence of failed back surgery syndrome. The only exception is in the case of an emergency or a rare situation such as a tumor, infection, cauda equina syndrome, or a spinal cord injury that results in permanent impairment. However, these are very unusual occurrences. Lumbarest back traction device is an effective treatment for the management of lower back pain that does not rely on addictive medications or harmful surgery. This is a non-invasive naturopathic spinal cord treatment that has no adverse effects.