Stop Lower Back Pain with Spine Stretching Device Lumbarest - Satisfaction Guaranteed!
LUMBAREST Lower Back Traction Mat, Spinal Non-Invasive Decompression Device
Doctors practice many techniques, the purpose of which is to reduce the number and strength of injuries and consequences, reduce pain in the back and lower back through traction of the spine. Most, however, do not have a permanent effect, some are simply useless.
Detensor therapy was developed in the late seventies of the last century in Austria. This technique is just a more advanced version of the well-known spinal traction procedure. The procedure is distinguished by a simple design of the apparatus, high efficiency, and the absence of negative side effects.
The only inconvenience is that the patient must lie motionlessly on the traction mat for 45 minutes. And a few years ago, we improved the design, added a heating element in the lumbar region. Now the procedure time has been reduced to 30 minutes, with the same efficiency. A new mat for the treatment of pain in the lower back and back, we called Lumbarest.
What is Lumbarest Traction Mat?
It consists of several inclined ribs and rollers combined into one system. Their direction is strictly on the opposite sides from the center. Under the weight of the patient lying on the mattress, the Lumbarest ribs change their position, which creates conditions for alignment and stretching of the spine. It is this position that is considered the most comfortable.
The material of the Lumbarest ribs creates conditions for free air circulation, which is explained by the special structure. The ribs, due to their elasticity, seem to “adapt” to the complexion of the patient’s body. The spine is stretched, the previously clamped intervertebral discs are released. This allows the spine to unload, as well as relax the muscles of the patient. Interestingly, of the total weight, only twelve percent goes into stretching. This is the basis for the softness and effectiveness of therapy.
This type of therapy is widely used in the treatment of diseases of the spine and their symptoms (the main one is lower back pain). In addition, in this way it is possible to restore the functionality of the spinal column.
How does Lumbarest mat affect the spine?
- The pressure on the intervertebral discs is reduced.
- Various protrusions in the form of hernias are eliminated. This is done by suction and subsequent reduction.
- The strong tension of the longitudinal ligament of the intervertebral disc goes down to zero. This significantly reduces pain and speeds up the onset of the healing process.
- Therapy also has a beneficial effect on people suffering from spinal pathologies in which the nerve roots are not affected. The point is the influence from the Lumbarest device. It acts primarily on the fibrous and muscular tissues of the back.
Lumbarest therapy for osteochondrosis
One of the most common diseases in which bone tissue is damaged is osteochondrosis. As mentioned earlier, Lumbarest therapy is an effective method for treating this disease, and that is why it is included in the main complex of physiotherapeutic treatment of osteochondrosis. In addition, it can be carried out during the rehabilitation period.
The popularity of the method is due to the mild effect, which allows you to adjust the position of the spinal column, stop pain and improve the functioning of internal organs. In general, each session has a positive effect on the body of patients with osteochondrosis. It happens in the following way.
- Improvement of fluid and lymph microcirculation in soft tissues.
- Ligaments become more elastic.
- Nerve endings cease to strain and begin to relax.
In general, Lumbarest therapy is an effective and safe for the patient method of treating osteochondrosis, which can quickly return the patient to his usual way of life.
Intervertebral hernia and Lumbarest therapy.
The physiotherapeutic agent Lumbarest shows good results in the treatment of intervertebral hernia. It has the following advantages.
- The distance between the vertebrae increases. The pressure on the pinched nerves is reduced.
- Smoothly and at the same time gently stretches the spinal column compared to the vertical treatment technique.
- The paravertebral muscles are massaged, which means that the blood supply and lymph flow are enhanced, and the restoration of the intervertebral discs is accelerated.
Lumbarest therapy is a technique that allows you to eliminate pain in the back or lower back, is useful for curvature of the spinal column, causes relaxation of the muscles running along the back, decompression of the intervertebral discs, which leads to a decrease in hernias, removal of pinched nerve endings.
- Increase in intervertebral spaces, release pinched nerves, and straighten the spinal column.
- Reducing muscle and ligament tension, decreasing pressure on nerve endings due to an increase in intervertebral spaces.
- With the displacement of the vertebrae and prolapse of the discs, it becomes possible to normalize the anatomical structure.
- The expansion of the intervertebral spaces causes a decrease or elimination of compression of the nerve endings and an improvement in local blood circulation.
- The possibilities of using this system are not limited, since overstretching of the spine is impossible.
- The duration of its use is also not limited. Prolonged unloading leads to improved fluid circulation in the tissues of the intervertebral discs.
- Natural rotational movements in combination with long-term traction force also contribute to the improvement of the pumping mechanism and the circulation of fluid in the tissues of the discs.
- The pressure in the intervertebral discs begins to decrease after about 20 minutes of traction treatment, after 30-45 minutes of traction, the pressure continues to decrease and can return to normal.
WHAT THEY SAY
Read patient reviews and testimonials on Lumbarest therapeutic mat.
Best purchase I’ve ever made! I purchased this mat about 10 months ago online and haven’t felt the same since before my first child. This thing works wonders, I have tried every possible traditional method with nothing but disappointment. My condition left me felling like I was handicap and restrained from the things I used to love doing. The Lumbarest gave me my youth and health back and I am forever grateful to this mat. I recommend it to everyone! Thanks!
Since I’ve been going to use Lumbarest mat my sciatic pain has practically disappeared. I never thought I could get relief without pills but I found out you can. I would highly recommend Lumbarest Spinal Traction Mat.
Obviously not cheap…but damned if I don’t feel better after using it; when you live in pain you will take relief when and wherever you can get it. it helps me and has no side effects.
BACK TRACTION DEVICES AND SIGNIFICANCE OF LUMBAREST
In intervertebral disc physiotherapy, back traction is one of the most well-established therapeutic modalities. The lower back traction home treatment works by creating a space between the joint surfaces, reducing the strain on them, and relieving pain. As a result, the strain on the neural root and the risk of inflammation is reduced. The disc moves back to its natural place when the ligaments are stretched. Back traction is used to cure muscular spasms and to correct the incorrect curvature of the spinal cord column. It is an anti-spastic therapy for the muscles.
People with acute, subacute, or chronic low back pain (LBP) were studied for evidence of at home lumbar traction’s influence on pain severity, capacity to conduct daily activities, overall improvement, and return to work. Sciatica was a problem for some people. After the initial session, for three months and then for a year, the researchers looked at the results to see how they changed over time. LBP is a widespread health issue contributing significantly to medical costs, employee absences, and overall incapacity. Back traction therapy, which has been utilized for thousands of years, is one alternative for treating LBP to improve the joint space between two adjacent bones.
Back traction at home and medical facilities is utilized in various ways, frequently in conjunction with other therapies. Mechanical or motorized traction (where a motorized pulley imparts the traction) and manual traction are the most often utilized traction systems (in which the traction is exerted by the therapist, using his or her body weight to alter the force and direction of the pull). People with low back pain (LBP) and sciatica were included in most research. People with acute, subacute, and chronic LBP were included in most research.
Studies reported follow-ups ranging from one to sixteen weeks, with a few reporting follow-ups lasting from six months to a year or more. Static lower back traction alone or in conjunction with other treatments, such as sham (fake) treatment, exercise, laser, ultrasound, and corsets, is no more successful in treating low back pain than physiotherapy without traction. Regardless of whether or not you have sciatica, these findings hold. When it came to the sort of traction used, there was no difference (manual or mechanical).
In the 32 clinical trial and researches, were no documented negative side effects from using lower back traction at home, in the clinics or hospitals. Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression Therapy with Lumbarest mat is a natural traction therapy that stretches the spine gently; resulting in a change of force and position of the spine and turn relieves the spinal discs and nerves of the pressure causing the pain in the first place.